Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Characters You'd Want as Family

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey @ GingerReadsLainey on YouTube and hosted by Sam @ ThoughtsOnTomes. Every Wednesday there is a new topic, and you list your top 5 related to the particular topic. This week topic is characters you'd want as family. For more information on top 5 Wednesday and the Goodreads group click HERE.

It was difficult to make this list. I don’t know but I sometimes find it hard to imagine the characters outside of their worlds so it was difficult to figure out who I would want as Family. I couldn’t come up with more than 3 characters so I made a top 3.

Disclaimer, I wouldn’t trade my family for the world, even do we fight sometimes (which family doesn’t :P). But if I had to I would choose these characters. 

1 first I want Katniss from the hunger games as older sister. She is a great sister to prim and who doesn’t want a sister like that.

2. I think Ned Stark from A Game of Thrones is a great father so give me him as a father. He is a good and kind father sadly the world where he is in is not so kind.

3. I want Hayden’s mom, from The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West, to be my mom. She is cool, kind and I feel like she understands teenagers and that is a treat that is great for a mom with a teenage kid. Even though she was a very small character I still like her a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Ned Stark would definitely be a great father. He would be a person to look up to. Here are my top 5 picks:
    https://readingexperienceswithnora.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/t5w-characters-youd-want-as-family/

    ReplyDelete